Wednesday, February 16, 2011

2/17/01 Saturday

HSS, most of this journal entry is kinda dumb, but there's this one part that makes you sound like a real nutjob:

I did watch a relatively interesting movie called "She Loves Me, She Loves Me Not" with Claire Danes which was weird.. she read this poem in front of her class about how she was in love with this guy and he didn't love her back, but then he KNEW it was about him, and I started thinking about Jasper again...aaagh! He has all the symptoms of being in love with me but AAGH! I KNOW he doesn't have disease!

Wait.. seriously? Seriously, HSS? He doesn't "have the disease?" He has the symptoms, but not the DISEASE?? I know I'm being repetitive here, but I just don't understand. You're nuts. No, seriously. Jasper has a file saved IN THE SAME PLACE YOU DID, OMG! (By the way, OMG means "Oh My God." I don't know if that existed yet in 2001.)

Anyways, I don't know Jasper didn't punch you in the face some time.

No comments: